Pool owners know that a well-maintained pool is the key to having a great time at the pool. But what do you do when your pool isn’t in top shape? Well, we’ve got some tips for improving the quality of your water and keeping it clean!
Pool cleaning is a crucial part of keeping your pool in good shape. You need to clean it regularly so that the chemicals don’t build up and cause algae growth, which can affect the appearance of your pool. Regularly scheduled cleanings will also help prevent dirt from settling on the bottom of your pool, which could lead to discoloration or erosion problems.
To maintain a healthy swimming environment for yourself and others who use it:
- Get rid of any debris from previous seasons by vacuuming or sweeping with an attachment on a vacuum cleaner (this should be done every few weeks). Use bleach when necessary; some people prefer bather soap instead because it doesn’t require rinsing off completely before coming back into contact with water again (this reduces wear-and-tear on equipment). If possible try not to use large amounts of chlorine tablets since they may harm plants near ponds where they’re being added; however if needed absolutely do so using only diluted amounts recommended by manufacturers’ instructions provided beforehand!
As you know, the filter is a critical element of your pool’s health and safety. It prevents debris from getting into your pool water and keeps it clean. If it gets clogged up with waste or other materials, then these can cause algae growth in the water which leads to cloudy water and unpleasant odor.
To keep your filter clean, you should check for debris once every week or two weeks depending on how often you swim in your pool (or if there are any major changes). If there are too many particles floating around in the filter area when you do this checkup, then it might be time for some extra cleaning!
Maintain & Repair Pool Equipment
- Check the filter and pump.
- Check the heater.
- Check the lights.
- Check the pool liner, plaster and fabric.
Install & Repair Pool Equipment
- Installation of new equipment
- Repair of existing equipment
- Replacement of broken parts
- Replacement of worn out parts
- Replacement of faulty parts
Keep your pool in top shape. Call now!
If you are ready to get your pool in tip-top shape, then call us today! We will be happy to schedule an appointment with you and come out as soon as possible. Our pool maintenance services are available 24/7, so there’s no need to worry about scheduling around work hours or having someone else do it for you.
We’ll make sure that everything is done by the time we arrive so that all of our efforts go toward keeping your swimming experience safe and enjoyable for years to come.
If you’re looking to have your pool up and running, contact us today! We’ll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.